Staying fresh on digital marketing trends is critical as not only are things evolving quickly, but one’s efforts can quickly become obsolete. Here are 4 top Google insights for every organization to be aware of and respond to with their online marketing strategy:
- 69% of smartphone users turn to mobile search first in their time of need
- Of those that search, nearly 4 in 10 search only on a smartphone in an average day
- 53% of mobile visitors leave a page if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load
- More than 50% of all web traffic is now coming from smartphones and tablets
An effective online presence needs to be either mobile-first or mobile-focused (versus just being “mobile-friendly”) by understand how users will interact with their website and what experience they will expect.
Take a look to see how your online presence measures up against these insights:
- do you know your website’s typical response times in the past 30 days?
- are you analyzing your website traffic for insights into your audience, who they are, what they’re doing, and how their behavior is furthering your goals?
Contact us for a complementary health check on these critical factors and get the analysis you need to ensure success with your digital marketing efforts.